Private Duty Home Health Aide
Home Health Aide
February 2009 — May 2011
*Direct patients in simple prescribed exercises and in the use of braces or artificial limbs.
*Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, and problems in order to *report and discuss observations with a supervisor or case manager.
*Massage patients and apply preparations and treatments, such as liniment, alcohol rubs, and heat-lamp stimulation.
* Takes and records patient s vital signs
* Measures and records patient s fluid intake and output
* Provides daily routine care such as bathing, dressing and feeding
*Assist patients in active and passive range of motion, transferring, walking and turning
* Cleans rooms and makes patient beds
* Answers patient s calls
* Converses with patients to provide assurance
* Assists in care and feeding of infants
* Manages supply inventory and supply requisitions
* Observes Universal Precautions
* Ability to follow written Nursing Care Plan
* Provides patient transportation to doctor appointments, outside activities and shopping
* Provides patient laundry and linen changes
* Light housekeeping
* Provides medication reminders
* Provides medical follow up with exercise regime
* Meal preparation, and clean up
*Administer prescribed oral medications under written direction of physician or as directed by