February 2014 — Present
Engaged and inspired my sales team to achieve maximum performance by modeling behavior that fosters a sense of energy, ownership, teamwork, and personal commitment. Setting clear goals with associates at the beginning of their shift using goal cards, and used those to celebrate success and work on weakness. I strive to create a positive customer experience making sure every customer is taken care of as well as resolve customer issues and/or complaints.
Built my store's network of repeat business customers, by presenting them with the Staples total solution that will best help them drive their own profitability. Doing this through programs such as our Business Discount Program in the copy center and offering the Staples More Account.
I fully embrace and live by Staples' core values and commitments exuding that passion and enthusiasm for the business on my sales team. In doing so, I have brought the store from the bottom 10% in the company to the top 10% in services within the first year.
● Increased sales in the copy and print center by 23.8 percent in the first year.
● Brought an additional 23.1 percent in revenue to the tech services department.
● Increased the extended warranty penetration by 59.59 percent which brought in an additional $13,000 to store revenue.
● Built up the mobile phone department bringing my store from the bottom 10 percent to the top 10 percent in mobile sales in the entire company.
● Implemented new ways to bring in customers for our tech events that would bring in an average of $3,000 in tech services in one day.
● In the top 10 percent of the company for attach dollars on new PC’s.