Sr. Talent Management Consultant
June 2012 — Present
- Assess current and future talent management needs to identify and develop appropriate strategies and translate them into actionable, realistic recommendations and project plans to innovate and continuously improve talent capabilities and leadership bench strength through the use of performance management (goal setting/cascading, performance evaluations) and succession planning (talent reviews) processes and tools.
- Lead engagement, climate and culture survey strategy for the corporation, which includes vendor research/selection/management, item set development, and survey administration, as well as conduct analysis, create and deliver presentation of results and provide consultation for action planning to leaders.
- Provide change management consulting for enterprise projects and large-scale departmental reorganizations, and serve as a change agent lead for enterprise diversity and inclusion initiative.
- Deliver organizational effectiveness and development solutions through course facilitation, building and facilitating team development interventions, and presenting during meetings at all levels of the organization.
- Provide coaching to leaders and associates: development coach for a select group of leaders/associates helping them triangulate multiple assessments and data points to create and execute on a customized individual development plan; and debrief/coach 360 participants to interpret and understand assessment results.