Global Financial Crime Technology Strategy & Oversight | Change Transformation Leader | Governance
February 2014 — Present
Head of Global Financial Crimes Technology
• Driving transformation, change, program enhancements and critical enhancing strategies for Financial Crimes (Sanctions, Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Bribery and Corruption).
• Centralized business oversight for 143 systems across 5 regions and 45 countries.
• Implemented a Global Tuning Program, achieving consistency in model validation and system oversight.
• Achieved global coordination, transforming 180+ individuals into a cohesive, collaborative team working together to achieve consistency and system uplift.
• Directly interfaced with the OCC, other banking regulators and enforcement staff, satisfying Consent Order mandates, issue management, and on time delivery of all 57 technology related initiatives.
• Business representative for more than $30MM in vendor contract negotiations, implementing vendor partnership programs, and achieving program uplift with reduced costs.
• Drove the comprehensive Risk System tracking environment, including the roadmap, system inventory, flow charts, project-system mappings, and detailed description documents.
• First line of defense for $25MM project budget, aligning tactical and strategic to create long-term benefits.
• Supported 22 separate user communities and negotiating a vendor savings of $1.8MM over five years.
• Spearheaded enterprise-wide projects to improve information delivery, including:
• Consolidated four separate SAS servers into a single SAS Grid server.
• Implemented a Portal providing centralized access to 400+ reports, systems, and other tools.
• Upgraded 2,200 users leveraging the Credit Business Objects Platform.
• Built SharePoint and SAS support teams, creating ticketing systems to achieve handling a 6x volume increase with no staffing increase.
• Implemented Continuous Service Improvement (CSI), reducing staff while increasing service.
• Facilitated the satisfaction of the Technology Fixed Asset MRA.