August 2012 — Present
Sriram is an Enterprise Architect for a Infrastructure Services Client in Sydney. He is helping them with their Digital IT Strategy focused on cost reduction and new customer acquisition. He is responsible for governing the target architecture and design of digital initiatives which leverage balanced mix of Application, Technology and Public Cloud infrastructure to enhance their business capabilities.At present he is architecting the SAP ARIBA, SAP CONCUR, Rostering and FIORI deployments in current phase of application transformation.
- Drive capex and Opex reduction through judicious deployment of Hybrid cloud led approach for Core business apps via Cloud based integration
- Drive SAAS based solutions and services to reduce short term IT spend and get more value for operational spend on Core Applications and Infra adoption.
- Improve productivity through better use of IT solutions ensuring information access through mobile channels for Mobile for Field Services, Self service capabilities for employees and managers.
- Define technology roadmaps for Enterprise Systems and develop recommendations
- Develop catalogue and matrix of business to IT strategic plans and solutions
- Assess the Business capability models and align to IT investments
- Support Application owners and Commercial teams with Product evaluation and Customer's RFP bid definitions thro' properly defined assessment criteria, assessment models etc.
- Mobile strategy and Solution development for multiple customers in Government Utilities, Lifestyle Retail, HiTech Manufacturing, Telco customers.
- He has worked closely with SAP product teams and co-innovation forums - converting many opportunities to build solutions on new wave Technologies and services and take them to market.
- Ability to wear multiple hats in Go To Market, Sales, Technology and Delivery to drive Customer needs and strategies into business opportunities.