Junior PSG (Project Support Group)
April 2007 — August 2008
By the way of the In-Step Training Programme, completed in High School, I was places at Hatch Associates and was offered a permanent role as a consequence of my training.
* Provide Administration Assistance to Director of Research & Development Projects.
* Administration Assistance to the Major Residue Project Team.
* Coordinate travel arrangements, domestic and international.
* Manage corporate credit card expense claims.
* Production weekly man-hour reports from SAP.
* Coordinating functions (morning teas, lunches, sundowners and the like).
* Coordinating sightseeing tours for clients.
* Assisting with transfer of staff from offices around the world and coordinating apartments for their expatriate duration.
* Coordinating visa requirements.
* General office duties, photocopying, filing binding.