United Health Care
November 2010 — July 2012
• Provide friendly customer servic
• Pick up passengers at prearranged locations
•Provide passengers with assistance entering and exiting vehicles, and help them with any medical equipment
• Arrange to pick up particular customers or groups on a regular schedule.
• Notify dispatchers or company mechanics of vehicle problems.
• Communicate with dispatchers by mobile phone to exchange information and receive requests for passenger service
• Complete accident reports when necessary
• Operate vans with special equipment, such as wheelchair lifts to transport people with special needs.