Group Marketing Manager Europe, Interventional Cardiology
April 2012 — Present
Build, implement and execute marketing strategy of the Core and Complex PCI business in Europe with $XXM revenues. Set strategic direction for business (AOP, Strategic Plan) to meet revenue and profitability targets and manage the marketing budget.
- Developing the Complex PCI brand, with support of customer engagement and clinical programs in therapies such as; Plaque Modification, Imaging and Chronic Total Occlusions
- Provide leadership to a marketing team of 2 European Product Managers
- Analyse market data, competitive dynamics and identify market opportunities with the aim to gain MS
- Design launch plan to enter into new therapeutic areas such as CTO or Thrombectomy. Coordinate with all partners (global and country MKT, MarComms, Supply Chain, Pricing, etc).
- Overachieved plan with +6% growth and +$13M vs Plan.
- Built PCI Guidance strategic plan to recover BSC Imaging leadership turning a negative sales trend into a +X% growth and gaining +X pts of Market Share, while preparing the execution plan to expand into new market
- Maintained leadership position in the balloon market for 4 consecutive years, while driving optimal price behavior