August 2013 — Present
I’m a Marketing Director at Ataccama – a Toronto-headquartered software company specialized in delivering Data Curation solutions for Digital Transformation. For the past four years, I’ve been heading our global marketing initiatives, reporting directly to our CEO.
I lead an international marketing team of 10, and together we focus on developing the following areas:
1. Design, Brand & Visual Identity
2. Digital (Web, Online & Social)
3. Lead Generation & Nurturing
4. Partner & Customer Relations
5. Communications, PR & Analyst Relations
6. Internal Communication & Employee Happiness
7. HR Marketing & Community Development
Being heavily involved in lead generation and business development, I travel the world to help our business grow. I oversee planning and execution of 60+ events annually (tradeshows, conferences, seminars, advisory boards, customer and partner appreciations, internal events, and meetups).
My key assets and passions include events management, field marketing, community development (880+ member tech community in Prague), content creation, communications, and sales.