Asia/Near East Technology Support Specialist
November 1998 — January 2007
• Responsible for 13 countries in Asia/Near East region including Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Thailand, Uzbekistan and also Nigeria.
• Supported PC Systems, including hardware & software troubleshooting, installations, and user support.
• Implemented all of EngenderHealth Technology Team Standard Hardware and Software.
• Maintained local area network, including workstations and servers.
• Trained and acted as a liaison to local computer staff and local computer consultant.
• Served users with computer problems (hardware and software) using established methods for remote communications to field offices.
• Visited field offices on a regular, scheduled basis, to provide on-site maintenance, training, and technical support.
• and much more, contact me for more details.