August 2015 — Present
• Serve as an initial point of contact for students seeking enrollment at CC.
• Assist with building strong relationships with high school students and their families, high school counseling staff, and community-based organizations.
• Assist with recruitment efforts by working with alumni, other CC departments, schools, colleges, and community programs.
• Conduct on-campus and off-campus interviews with prospective students, collaborate with alumni recruiters
• Counsel prospective students and families in person, via phone, and email.
• Lead information sessions and conduct presentations for visiting families and special groups.
• Read admission applications during the selection cycle.
• Prepare regular reports on recruitment activities.