Client Tech Supt Associate
April 2015 — Present
Roles & Responsibilities :
· Responsible for providing telephone support for customers on operation or maintenance of Dell products.
· Assist phone customers by diagnosing problems, and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
· Responsible for EWS, Total solutions, YTT and In warranty extension sales.
· Performs work in accordance to standardized policies and procedures.
· Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
· Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
· Ensure proper escalation procedures are followed.
· Responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer problems.
· Work requires strong analytical ability to resolve complex technical issues in addition to effective phone communication skills.
To update in Client Asset Management Tool ( Asset Center ) record and maintain PC Entitlement Accuracy with asset information using the current Client process
Reconcile desktop hardware inventory with the inventory in the Client asset books. Maintain an updated and accurate user floor mapping for every site for better desktop and user management.