King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
September 2013 — Present
A member of the Divisional Senior Management Team, I am leading the Integration Programme for the Division. Following the acquisition of the Princess Royal Hospital Sites by King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust at the dissolution of South London Healthcare NHS Trust, King's has moved from being, essentially, a single site organisation, to one operating across five sites.
As well as supporting teams moving towards being part of the single 'Team King's', I run the overall Divisional integration programme, which consists of multiple projects. I am specifically leading and project managing a number of projects, including those to:
- redesign phlebotomy services, where there are currently significant waiting time issues;
- ensure governance structures are in place throughout the services across all sites;
- redesign outpatient space and to review the service to allow more activity to go through;
- re-allocate office space;
- prepare Divisional Business continuity plans;
- redesign clinical pathways to develop ambulatory models of care to avoid hospital admissions.
I sit on the Trust’s two Emergency Care Boards, DOING (the integration delivery group) and deputise for the Divisional manager at Performance and Operational meetings.
I am on the Silver Command rota for the Trust.