Head of Marketing and Business Development
August 2015 — Present
• Brand and content. Work with the various teams to manage the voice & brand of Send my Gift.com through managing content.
• Management and leadership. Leading a growing team of Managers and Senior Managers to execute on marketing and business development strategies.
• Analysis. Utilize data-driven decision making to improve the performance of our marketing and business development efforts. Prioritize initiatives based on highest potential impact.
• Provide the planning and leadership to the Marketing Department by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed in order to meet and exceed the goals of the Marketing plan.
• Assume overall responsibility for developing the annual marketing plan for the organisation; for strategic market planning; market research programmes; and control of the marketing budget.
• Prepare new product marketing plans for product introductions in cooperation with senior management colleagues in Medical, Health Economics, Finance, Sales and Marketing.
• Participate on relevant industry committees ensuring that the company has a high level of professional standing.
• Develop ongoing liaison with key opinion leaders, patient support groups and other healthcare organisations to ensure that significant developments in the field are identified and monitored.
• Ensure that the systems are in place whereby all Sales and Marketing staff including representatives are familiar with the provisions of the Code of Conduct o fsendmygift.com.
• Organise and direct marketing and strategy meetings on a regular basis whereby the strategy and promotion programmes are reviewed.
• Responsible for performance appraisal of marketing and sales managers and for providing training and development opportunities including a national sales and management training programme.
• Assist the Managing Director in establishing pricing policies.