Michael Scott Events
November 2012 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
• Leads event design brain storming sessions to create the desired environment and ambiance driven by each clients’ request.
• Creation of event specific schedules to directly manage the execution of all phases of the event, including: pre-production, production execution and post-production.
• Conducts research in discovery of current and future industry trends and in search of budget friendly event specific materials and services.
• Establishes event budgets based on the client’s requests and collaborates with the accounting team to remain within budget limitations and to recognize areas for cost savings.
• Performance of competitor analysis; conducts research on the utilization of competitor websites, social media tools and over-all presence of competition within the events industry.
• Compilation of event specific sales portfolios, including: proposals, quotations and photo galleries.
• Collaborated with over 25 business lines across the bank to compile insurance data to determine the insurance premiums of the impending year.
• Preparation of reporting and presentation material to communicate current and future business objectives.
• Prioritized the payment and reconciliation of all internal and external invoices and recorded all financial transactions in a monthly database to keep accurate track of departmental finances to remain within limitations of the issued budget.
• Review of contractual agreements and issuance of certificates of insurance to comply with client requests and regulatory requirements.
• Coordination of all Corporate Insurance meetings with internal business lines, clients and vendors.
• Established communication bridges with clients and vendors through consistent communication.
• Assistance in the development of budgets for various events; high profile and low budget charitable events.
• Collaborated with event managers in development of event schedules, including pre-production, execution and post production.
• Conducted research in discovery of specific materials required for individual events.
• Assisted in the preparation/execution of the following events:
Baryshnikov Theater Gala
Brown University Fundraiser
The Daily Beast's Women In The World Summit
Diane Von Furstenburg Awards for Womens Causes
Private Wedding at The Carlyle Hotel
White House State Dinner for the President of Mexico