Personal Financial Consultant
July 2014 — Present
• Build and maintain client bases.
• Keeping current client plans up-to-date and recruiting new clients on an ongoing basis.
• Contact clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status.
• Build client relationships based on strategies meeting clients’ financial goals.
• Market and promote company’s financial services and products as per policy and procedures.
• Prepare and deliver presentations to potential clients.
• Create reports of client productivity for the higher management.