December 2011 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Chief Engineer at Al-Rawda Hotels
Total Rooms: 606 (Guest Floors 14)
Restaurants: 3 ( capacity 1800 pax)
• To run the department effectively by saving the cost of energy & water.
• Sustained maintenance and preventive maintenance.
• Purchase of standard material at competitive price.
• Regularly & preventive maintenance the equipments.
• Fire fighting training
• Fire evacuation drill.
• Daily check list, weekly fire training check, weekly checklist of the generator.
• To educate the staff on manners, talking to guests, personal hygiene and grooming.
• To encourage cross training in the department so as to wish the knowledge and prepare for any situation.
• To conduct fire fighting training in conjunction with the civil defence department for the uses of all kinds of extinguishers and evacuation plan and drill.
• To conduct regular inspection of maintenance and preventive maintenance set up schedules.
Total Rooms: 270
Restaurants: 2 ( capacity 400 pax)
• Assembling and installing refrigeration or air conditioning components such as motors, controls, gauges, valves, circulating pumps, condensers, humidifiers, evaporators and compressors using hand and power tools.
• Check the maintenance of the package units, split units under my supervision; on a daily basis, some on quarterly, monthly and a yearly like choking, expansion valves (Capillary tube), Suction and Discharge line complete check, evaporator, condenser, servicing, compressor and insulation
• Estimating costs, preparing justifications and completing expenditure requests as required
• Improving HVAC system efficiency and introducing new technologies related to HVAC systems
• Researching on new continuous improvement solutions for installations or modifications to improve existing HVAC facilities and standardization within specific fields of endeavour
• Seek a greater role in projects within department and other areas of competence
Total Rooms: 210
Restaurants: 2 ( capacity 375 pax)
• Handling all aspects of pre-opening and opening processes i.e. installation of Air Conditioning systems, Fire Fighting systems, BMS System, Water Treatment Plant (RO Plant), Plumbing works, Electrical works and also give assistant to General Manager to supervise the contracting companies people like interior designing work peoples, rooms and public areas furnishing peoples and to give assistant for manpower hiring etc.
• Preparing reports, memorandums, and letters, performing independent research and preparing information for special projects, organizing and expediting the flow of work through the department, maintaining department files and records, and performing other duties as required
• Providing technical consultations on issues related to HVAC (heating, ventilating and air conditioning)
• Troubleshooting field problems related to HVAC (heating, ventilating and air conditioning). Discusses, coordinates and resolves HVAC problems with personnel throughout and subsidiaries and with outside of Company organizations