Southeast Alabama Medical Center
May 2015 — Present
• Coordinates and facilitates credentialing recommendation processes accurately per established policies and procedures for the medical staff using analytical and decision-making abilities for initial appointment, elevation and reappointment
• Manages Echo credentialing software for department and oversees its utilization to implement a paperless credentialing process
• Maintains practitioner data in office credentialing software according to established data entry procedures for timeliness and accuracy
• Screens information, minutes, and correspondence and report findings as appropriate to department and/or committee chairs to assure effective flow of information and timely completion of activities while adhering to confidentiality
• Coordinates and facilitates temporary privileges for applicants, when necessary
• Provides administrative support and coordination for assigned Medical Staff meetings and serves as a resource person on matters of accreditation and the provision of pre and post research and document preparation in compliance with established procedures and adherence to confidentiality requirements.