U.S. Department of Justice
August 2011 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
I love traveling, learning foreign languages, volunteer work, fitness, cooking and fashion. I seek inspiration from the people and places around me. I enjoy planning, setting goals and accomplishing them. I always seek personal and professional growth and opportunities to learn from others.
National Security Emphasis
- Relevant courses: Arms Control, Disarmament and Nonproliferation; National Security Law; Intermediate Arabic; Globalization; Africa in World Politics: Security and Development; Intelligence and World Politics; U.S. Foreign Policy in the Middle East
- Research topics: Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) Terrorism and Islam in Western Europe
- Passed Comprehensive Exams with Honors
- Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Society
Minors in Middle Eastern Studies, Theology
- Relevant courses: American Foreign Policy; World Politics; International Politics in the Middle East; Judaism; Beginning/Intermediate/Advanced Arabic
- Undergraduate thesis: U.S. Policy on Women’s Social, Economic and Political Status in Egypt.
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship to study Arabic in Cairo, Egypt