Enlightened Alliances: The Passion Test, Enlightened Bestseller Mastermind Experience
Event Manager, Personal Develompment
February 2011 — Present
• Manage and coordinate training events for authors and trainers: oversee logistics, capturing and communicating client requirements to teams, follow through to ensure on time and on budget.
• Serve as primary contact with sales department, food and beverage manager for banquet needs, room layout, AV requirements, timelines and vendors.
• Effectively lead teams of volunteers by facilitating orientations, delegating responsibilities with clear direction, identifying leaders, recognition and coordinating schedules.
• Negotiate contracts with vendors, suppliers, caterers with consideration of budges while upholding a high end professional experience.
• Work closely with accounting to assure expenses accurately coded and balanced, submitting final reports to leadership teams.
• Create detailed roster of participants, welcoming at registration, confirm accuracy and update database.
• Facilitate debrief meeting, reviewing feedback surveys, documenting and executing improvements.
• Recognized as a valuable contribution, tripling contracts from 2012 to 2014.