Saint Martin's University
Microsoft Software & Systems Academy Participant
January 2018 — Present
I qualified for the Microsoft Software & Systems Academy (MSSA). It is an intensive, full-time, 16-week program that includes academic and technical training, certification testing and practical exercises aligned to meet urgent industry needs for Information Technology professionals. The program combines college accredited academics with hands-on training, with the goal of preparing transitioning service members (Veterans) for technical opportunities at Microsoft and their enterprise partners.
I specialize in Server and Cloud Administration:
• Set up, configure and maintain company networks and system infrastructure; generate system improvements based on business needs.
• Develop and monitor security related policies and guidelines; monitor the implementation of a security infrastructure; install and implement security programs.
• Deploy virtual systems and network resources according to specifications based on established guidelines.
• Collaborate with other departments to troubleshoot and resolve network connectivity and stability issues; test networks for weaknesses.
• Implement Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
• Install and configure Windows Server 2016.