Goldhirsh Foundation, LA2050
Social Innovation Manager
November 2012 — Present
• Manage grant-making activities (researching prospective grantees, supporting prospective grantees in writing proposals, communicating with prospective and current grantees, coordinating grant agreements, and providing grantee updates to president).
• Provide management and strategy assistance to grantees and partners, working with them to achieve their goals and tracking progress against their goals. Serve as primary point person on certain signature Foundation events.
• Manage all external communications by developing website content, drafting and delivering public presentations, aiding in the upkeep of Foundation websites and social networks, participating in blogger and partner outreach, and writing articles as appropriate.
• Participate in brainstorming and planning for Foundation programs, initiatives and long-term goals.
• Represent the Foundation at events (conferences, forums, meetings, etc.).