Geothermal Driller and/or Installer
May 2011 — Present
- Mixing mud to consistency
- General labor
- loading and breaking loose drill rods.
Worked my way to driller position.
- Responsible for job site and job site safety
- Responsible for training new employees
- Maintaining and/or diagnosing mechanical issues
- Operating hydrologic controls
- 1000+ hrs of heavy machine work (mini excavator, back hoe/loader)
In home work.
- Install of flow center pump units
- Fusing poly pipe from outdoor loops to geothermal furnace
- Flushing system of air and calculating methanol to water ratios for freeze protection.
- Taking general readings after install