Huawei Telecommunication Pvt. Ltd
Team Lead (MPLS DATA NOC)
July 2013 — Present
Working on Idea MPLS CORE Network as technical member of MPLS IP Backbone team for second level operations and support. Main responsibilities includes handling changes and troubleshooting core network of Idea Core Network of Juniper MX 960 ,MX480 ,M120 Routers & J 4200 Switches.
• Serve a second level technical support for the issues Backbone core network consisting of MX 960 routers and multiple edge routers including Cisco ASR-9K, Cisco 7600, Junipr M1200, MX480.
• Reviewing and implementing network changes through Change Management Process in order to achieve new connectivity’s, network up gradations, new implementations of services etc.
• Proactively customizing processes by generating different report using different network tools like Syslog, Cacti CNMS etc.
• Interfacing with Vendors (Juniper, HP Etc.) for technical and other issues on behalf of customer.
• Provide expert support to different NOC Teams like Network Engineering, Network Surveillance and Data O&M on Backbone Change Management requests on case by case basis.
• Day to day maintenance activity, daily, weekly monthly report generation and submit to customer.