In my free time I am novice camper, bright bike biker, frequent doodler, healthy chef, super bookworm, girly gamer, crafty wizard, city foodie, vintage lover, flea market finder, thrifty shopper, urban planning/architecture enthusiast, dancing queen, intellectual conversationalist and a beer advocate. I just have a thirst fo...
Junior Project Manager
I am Philadelphia based marketing, managing, designing, branding, problem solving, file keeping, imagination motivating, adventuring, over achieving young professional. I take pride in fighting the good fight and ensuring that every project that I am involved in not only succeeds but goes above and beyond all expectations. I ...
"I can't go back to yesterday, because I was a different person then." - Lewis Carroll
Junior Project Manager
January 2013 — Present
Graphic and Production Manager
July 2011 — December 2012
• Structure and maintain project assets for Lunchbox’s clients by confirming that all content is accounted for, compatible with in-house software, in compliance with web or printing specifications and is easily accessible for senior staff members.
• Develop and implement solutions to complex issues through thorough examination of obstacles, in-depth research and strict attention to detail.
• Transcribe and distribute meeting minutes to in-house employees to guarantee consistency between all project members.
• Collaborate with team-members to plan outreach efforts and determine the best possible and most effective dissemination method for social media outreach and email campaigns.
• Correspond between clients and in-house personnel to verify the scope of a project, establish project schedules and oversee all interdepartmental assignments to ensure that final deliverables are properly completed on or before deadline.
• Identify and compare the strengths and weaknesses of projects with that of competing brands to determine the best suggestions to present to clients.
Temple University Advertising Department,
February 2010 — August 2011
• Actively served on a small team of students who were responsible for providing an accurate and accountable news source about advertising trends.
• Followed and predicted design, social media, marketing and demographic trends; shared found information through the usage of the Advertising department’s blog.
Buyer/ Floor Assistant
March 2009 — July 2011
• Created presentations and leading monthly workshops on providing excellent customer service, current trends and marketing in-store promotions at a local level.
• Productively sustained thorough knowledge of company products, emerging fashion trends, new designers and store merchandise to provide helpful information to both customers and other employees.
• Actively worked with several customers at once and managed customer complaints or concerns.
May 2011 — June 2011
• Responsible for handling small scale, in-house design projects.
Temple University Student Peace Alliance,
Head of Public Relations
November 2008 — September 2009
• Commanded the promotion of the Student Peace Alliance on Temple University's campus and raised membership by organizing events, fundraisers and implementing light-hearted guerrilla marketing tactics.
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Advertising