Customer Life Cycle Marketing Director
September 2014 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Customer Life Cycle Marketing at GoDaddy
- Established online sales targets for GoDaddy's Hosting and Security products and work with cross functional teams to deliver site enhancements, launch new products and develop integrated marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- Responsible for the lower funnel experience, conversion and optimization of GoDaddy.com as well as navigation in the upper funnel.
- Managed conversion and optimization of the m.GoDaddy.com experience.
Manage m.GoDaddy.com and Go Daddy mobile application experience as well as Parked channel marketing. Member of segmentation cross-functional team.
- Responsible for experience, revenue and all related metrics for the GoDaddy Mobile site and applications.
- Defined roadmap for both the mobile site and mobile applications to increase acquisitions and revenue and drive more app downloads while supporting key product launches.
- Aligned with management to define GoDaddy mobile strategy that integrates nicely into the Strategic Links.
GoDaddy.com storefront and account management experience, international site experience and Parked channel marketing. Project managed 5 of the 9 Super Bowl launches for the website.
Director, Website Marketing (8/2008-1/2010 and 11/2011-12/2012)
- Managed team responsible for FOS homepage and navigation, Aftermarket, Parked Channel, Resellers and International.
- Responsible for the experience and key metrics of GoDaddy.com, Reseller and various other corporate sites.
- Researched, vetted agencies, negotiated final contracts and managed the launch of the Universal Spanish language version of GoDaddy.com in April of 2012.
Director, Aftermarket Marketing (2/2010-10/2011)
- Managed online sales and experience for the GoDaddy Auctions Domain Name Aftermarket website and acted as Product Marketing Manager for Aftermarket products.
- Also managed Parked Channel marketing programs and optimization.
- Removed barrier to entry in joining Auctions through creation of inline membership modal and removed membership restriction on Closeout domains opening up hundreds of thousands of domains to the general market.
- Successfully gained executive buy-off to incorporate Auctions inventory into the Domain Purchase Path.
- Responsible for implementation and management of multiple website projects and programs.
- Owned and optimized key performance metrics for various pathways, including cross-sells and after checkout specials.
- Managed the conversion of the site into .NET and worked closely with UX on a redesign of the site that brought several of our disconnected sites under one shared navigation.
Managed campaigns and marketing programs for several technology categories of intel.com including Embedded and Communications.
- Owned messaging, content creation and marketing plans for Modular Communications Platform (MCP) product.
- Manage co-marketing programs and initiatives with key ecosystem partners.
- Managed events targeted at telecom equipment manufacturers, service providers, press and industry analysts.
- Worked cross-channel with stakeholders to evangelize the MCP product in key channels throughout Intel.
- Managed and designed division intranet sites.
- Managed multi-million dollar budget backed by multiple advertising awards.
- Managed corporate identity and standardization.
- Corporate art director and graphic designer.
- Managed global print and online advertising campaigns.
- Organized focus groups for campaigns and new product research.
- Copywriter for corporate and product collateral.
- Created Flash-based technical training modules.
- Organized and implemented corporate promotions.
- Assisted in creation, printing and delivery of corporate promotional materials.
- Graphic designer for creation of ad materials and web graphics.
- Created and maintained media calendar for Americas and Asia.
- Reported lead statistics to internal customers from all media campaigns.
- Performed administrative duties for executive staff.
- Answered investor relations hotline.
- Assembled and distributed investor relations kits.
- Administrative support for Americas sales and finance divisions.