September 2011 — December 2013
1.Prepares or assists in the preparation of a variety of foods
2. Sets up serving lines and serves meal or meal components.
3. Accepts money for food and beverages served during the day.
4. Cleans and sanitizes in accordance to approved housekeeping and safety practice for the following: pots and pans/utensils, counters and prep tables, dish room and restroom facilities, tables and chairs in warehouse and floors.
5. Operates, cleans and sanitizes all kitchen equipment.
6. Follows approved housekeeping and safety practices to ensure that safe conditions are maintained in the kitchen, food-serving areas, and in dining area.
7. Stores food and supplies 8.Pack food for flights