UX / UI Designer
January 2015 — Present
• Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Facilitate company product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
• Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly mobile landing pages
• Optimize applications for maximum speed
• Collaborate with back-end developers to improve usability
• Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
• Write functional requirement documents and guides
• Help back-end developers with coding and debugging
• Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies