July 2016 — Present
• Recruit and select experienced staff for SNG and its clients.
• Give support and guidance to business unit leaders regarding recruitment, selection and appointments.
• Design job profiles appropriate to position being recruited
• Place advert in media and liaise with agencies regarding sourcing of CVs
• Design competency based interview questions focused on competencies appropriate to the position being recruited.
• Conduct preliminary interviews and make arrangements for panel interviews
• Arrange assessment/psychometric tests for recommended candidate/s.
• Facilitate feedback on assessment results with management
• Head hunting and negotiate contract offers with candidates
• Conduct post interview activities
• Facilitate re-contracting or termination of fixed-term contracts.
• Create and maintain database for critical skills/potential recruits required in the business
• Create and keep up to date alumni database
• Ensure well-prepared presentation for induction
• Conduct a ‘stay’ interview as follow-up to incumbent retention at the Firm
• Assist company with Employment Equity reporting and implementation
• Assist with implementation of rewards and remunerations strategy
• Conduct and manage exit interview process
• Engage with employees leaving and assist with relevant documents
• Analyse and provide business unit leaders with a monthly report on reasons for leaving