Empire Mates Entertainment
May 2014 — Present
- Coordination and Supervision - Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the organization.
- Financial – Assist with review of organization’s data. Utilize data to improve efficiency. Assist in preparation and control of operational budgets. Provide inventory. Recommend effective strategies for the well-being of the Company.
- Best Practices - Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Human Resources – Working with the Executives to plan the use of human resources. Assist in recruitment and placement of required staff; establishment of organizational structure; delegation of tasks and accountabilities. Establish work schedules. Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance.
- Handle administrative and general records and bookings/schedule of the Artiste.
- Communication - Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, Legal, HR, Accounts and Finance. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Business Development – Handle creatives for corporate proposals, follow-up with existing client projects and develop potential clients.
- Strategic Input - Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.