technical service engineer
April 2013 — Present
In collaboration with the company manufacturing, installation of new equipment, in terms of mechanical, electrical, electronic and software.
Training the operators on the equipment both in terms of software and hardware.
Maintenance service to remedy problems on functioning equipment.
Providing technical support in order to optimize production.
Liaising with and monitoring third party contractors.
Organizing routine servicing schedules.
Organizing routine maintenance schedules for our site and third party contractors.
Identifying customer needs related to new equipment, new materials, new supplies.
Attending meetings on site.
Attending meetings, writing reports and giving presentations to managers and clients. Detecting and solving the problems related to unconformities of raw materials and consumables supplied by 3M.Tracking customer needs and solve this with 3M products.
- Ability to prepare Operation & Maintenance Manuals.
- Able to assist or instruct technical personnel.
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
- Methodical approach to all tasks.
- Capable of problem solving by phone in emergency situations.
- Capable of customer facing and communication skills.
- Ability to identify & diagnose type of faults to equipment.
- Aware of safety regulations.
- Able to provide technical support in order to optimize production.