June 2015 — October 2015
1) Plan and carry out research according to principal investigator.
2) Maintain mouse colony and perform genotyping.
3) Extracting DNA and RNA from mice tissues and cell cultures
4) Maintain cell cultures
5) Monitor and maintain inventory
6) Perform daily laboratory functions such as: western blotting, cell culture, cell signaling experimental design, cell proliferation, rt-PCR, and ELISA.
7) Perform all task in compliance with Good Laboratory Practice Regulations (GLPs) and Standard Operating Procedures.
8) Operate basic lab equipment and perform routine maintenance.
9) Trained students in basic laboratory techniques.