Training & Development
May 2014 — Present
Caterlink Ltd is one the largest contractors for the London Borough of Islington administrating 58 school units employing over 360 members of staff.
Reporting to the Divisional Director and the LA Operations Manager, key achievements of my role as T&D include, but certainly not limited to, a comprehensive re-design and implementation of staff induction and Training focusing on:
* Organisational Change, how to embrace new ideas and concepts.
* Management Skills, developing further managers' skills on leading their teams.
* Effective Time Management, in order to improve work performance and promote engagement.
* Diversity, necessary for reflecting the multicultural population of the Local Authority employment base.
* Motivation and Employee engagement, at local level, identifying learning needs and skill gaps.
* Financial Budgeting and Forecasting, working with Operations in order to fine tune budget needs against work demands
* Mentoring and coaching, life career development destined to area managers and senior employees.