April 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Student at Clark College
Responsible for care, repair, tuning, adjusting and operation of electronic equipment used to send and receive messages, computer information systems, long-range radar, and calibration of test equipment.
* In charge of Micro-Electronics repair lab aboard the USS Ronald Reagan.
* Implemented maintenance and configuration changes of ship's undersea warfare systems.
* Assisted IT department in configuring Cisco/Alcatel networking hardware and diagnostics.
* General office and administrative tasks.
Performed point to point checkout between field devices and Direct Digital Control
* Performed digital and analog control point calibrations.
* Repaired or replaced defective components as needed.
* Made programming changes as needed to meet equipment control requirements.