STRIP by Strega
Corporate Beverage Director
April 2015 — Present
• Function as a key member of the opening team for a 260-seat restaurant in Boston’s South end district grossing $9M in the first fiscal year.
• Develop and direct a 1K bottle wine list with $400K in inventory, maintaining a diligent focus on cost analysis and profitability with a P&L analysis in the first fiscal year of 25.4% overall beverage cost.
• Spearhead all aspects of the beverage program, from education to selection and pricing while monitoring for top productivity and efficiency.
• Devise and implement a variety of extensive training programs ranging from introductory wine classes to tastings ensuring all activities run smoothly.
• Efficiently integrate an industry-leading ‘Binwise’ inventory system company-wide at Strega Waterfront, Strega Prime and STRIP by Strega to increase organizational efficiency.
• Create an appropriate menu for all beverage related items while also developing a leading cocktail program to fit site demographics.
• Establish and introduce an elite and reputable wine program in Boston through exceptional sales techniques and relationship management.