Union for Reform Judaism
Assistant Director | Camp Harlam
January 2015 — Present
• Managed all aspects of Staff Development and Training, partnering successfully with outside speakers and faculty to create meaningful, dynamic, and motivational two-week training experience.
• Initiated and facilitated a Pre-Camp Training for Staff from Overseas that took place in the United Kingdom. This was the first time any camp in the URJ network has done this.
• Partnered in managing the recruitment of campers and staff, including presentations, stretegy and materials.
• Interviewed over 300 staff applicants each year to ensure a high standard in supervision, health and safety and mission driven work.
• Directly supervised five college-senior-aged or older Age Group Supervisors during the summer, providing mentoring, evaluation and feedback.