Royal Bank of Scotland
October 2009 — Present
Selected by PWC for a 6 month contract to work in Non-Core HR to manage, maintain, control and report on all HR data particularly salary & bonus. RBS are undergoing what is the biggest global restructuring ever undertaken by a financial institution, and working in non-core HR is at the forefront of this restructuring. After initial 6 month contract was offered the role on a permanent basis.
- Provide timely and accurate reports to HR Business Partners, Senior Exec's, leadership teams and execs. Showing market comparisons, bonus modelling salary data and streamlined waterfall reports.
- Provide analysis for large-scale global redundancies or repotting.
- Ensure Peoplesoft data is correct and maintained allowing for accurate data retrieval and report production.
- Work closely with IT teams and HR solution teams to ensure that our reporting needs can be met and advise on how data can be maintained and kept accurate.
- Maintain and manage hierarchy reports for the whole of non-core.
- Priovide reports and data to RemCo and ExCo and head of Non-Core.