Texas Workforce Commission
Administrative Law Judge II
October 2010 — Present
• Conduct administrative hearings in Texas unemployment cases, approximately 30 cases per week.
• Review cases for accuracy and issues.
• Make findings of fact, formulate conclusions of law and issue written decisions.
• Ensure that cases are completed within the timely manner.
• Legal research
• Adhere to Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct and the Code of Judicial Conduct in performing duties.
• All performance reviews rated exceptional, promoted within 2 years.