Engineer - Piping
April 2010 — Present
- Proficient in application of international codes, standards and recommended practices followed across the industry.
- Development of equipment layout including pipe rack to facilitate pipes supporting.
- Piping layout, Tie-in package drawings and Nozzle orientation drawings.
- Preparation & checking of isometrics, piping GA
- Providing Support Loadings to Civil
- Review of P&ID and civil drawings as IDC
- Preparation of following Piping Document
Pipe Wall Thickness Calculation & Piping Material Specification.
Specification of Valve & Valve Datasheets.
Piping Specialty datasheet i.e. Strainer, Steam trap, Corrosion coupon etc.
Piping Bulk & Valve MTO at various stage of project.
Piping isometric drawing with bill of material.
Calculation of inch dia, inch meter, pipe weight, insulation volume, dyke enclosure etc.
- Stress analysis using Caesar II
Preparation of stress critical line list.
Analysis of the high pressure piping associated well head.
Controling nozzle loads of Pumps (API 610), familiar with API Module of Caesar II
Computation of relative Seismic Anchor Movements (SAM)
Selection of spring hangers both constant & variable.
Back drafting and checking of calculations, data sheets & report generation.
Preparation of hanger data sheets and specifications
Controlling nozzle load allowable for Air cooled HE (API 661),Absorber column.
Finalizing anchor locations, expansion loop design, off plot area.