Enzen Global Solutions
Senior Consultant - Administration
July 2017 — Present
Administrative & Facility Management Functions: -
• Annual Budgeting, forecasting, tracking of expenses (capital and revenue expenditure), Invoice management, Payable and Receivables, and Petty Cash Management.
• Maintenance of facilities, space management, mail room operations & record management.
• Oversee O&M of Facilities with planned strategy to ensure efficient management of assets & functions automation.
• Access Control (ACS),surveillance system (CCTV), intrusions alarm systems, fire alarm systems and emergency lighting , time/attendance and visitor management systems, public address systems, boom barriers and physical security.
• Business Continuity Plan.
• AMC’s management, Infrastructure & facilities and BMS.
• Water, Hygiene and Sanitation Management. E-waste Management.
Human Resources Management: -
• Supporting HR Functions - Recruitment, Induction, T & D, Employee Engagement, Awards and Recognition, Employee Travel & Accommodation, Employee Service Conditions, Safety and Discipline, Attendance & Employee Billing Systems, Employee Separation, Exit interview and coordinating full & final settlements.
Incident and Service Request Management: -
• Monitoring the tickets and taking necessary actions to meet service targets (SLA’s)
• Managing high and critical Incidents and User escalations
• Ensuring correct execution of Incidents Management Processes.
Asset /IT Infra Procurement and support: -
• Discussing and finalizing overall infrastructure requirements, preparing material and budget specifications and placing orders to the vendors.
• IT installations, network set up, applications configuration and testing, resolving technical errors and compatibility issues.
• Provided onsite and offsite troubleshooting assistance.
• Associated with the warehousing department of all IT requirements.
Vendor and Contract Management.
Safety,Health,Environment, Fire & Disaster management and First aid Training,
Logistics, Travel help-desk.