January 2015 — Present
• Regulated children's rest periods and nap schedules.
• Helped prepare and serve nutritionally balanced meals and snacks for children.
• Regularly contacted parents to discuss children's activities and development.
• Instructed children in safe behavior, such as seeking adult assistance when crossing the street and avoiding contact or play with unsafe objects.
• Modeled appropriate social behaviors and encouraged concern for others to cultivate development of interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
• Organized and conduct age-appropriate recreational activities, such as games, arts and crafts, sports, walks, and play dates.
• Observed children's behavior for irregularities, tending to them in actions such as taking their temperature, contacting their doctor, or administering medications, as directed, to maintain children's health.
• Supervised and assisted with homework.
• Performed housekeeping and cleaning duties related and unrelated to children's care.
• Instructed and assisted children in the development of health and personal habits, such as eating, resting, and washing and toilet behavior.
• Taught and performed age-appropriate activities, such as reading, and arts and crafts to encourage intellectual development of children.
• Removed hazards and develop appropriate boundaries and rules to create a safe environment for children, especially in their pool and the area around it.
• Assisted in enforcing administration policies and rules governing students.
• Assisted in organizing and supervising games and other activities to promote artistic, physical, mental, and social development.
• Assisted in conducting demonstrations to teach such performing arts skills.
• Typed, filed, and duplicated materials as needed.
• Organized and cleaned the classroom when needed.
• Ran errands with employer to assist with tasks for both work and home.