Her Campus Media
Editor-in-Chief, Writer for Her Campus - Montclair State University Chapter
September 2014 — Present
• Manages a team of 23 fellow students, providing them with a fun, collaborative and open space to have their voices heard as well as a place to hone the craft of writing.
• Compiles a monthly editorial calendar that is sent to team members, filled with a healthy balance of article topics to select from as well as topics fellow members have pitched.
• Recruits new members, assesses applicants and prepares new members so that they can do their absolute best and shine through their writing.
• Collects, edits and posts each week’s articles to ensure the team meets required professional deadlines as well as personal goals
• Contributes to the site as a content creator, writing pieces that range in topic from music and beauty to lifestyle and TV/Music reviews.