Prostate Cancer Canada
Vice President, Western Region
January 2016 — Present
Prostate Cancer Canada is the leading national foundation dedicated to the elimination of the disease through research, advocacy, education, support and awareness.
As VP, Western Region reporting to the CEO, I am responsible for the strategic direction of the organization's impact in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia and accountable for organizational results.
• Develops annual business plans and budget to deliver fund-raising priorities
• Identifies opportunities for program or product development through partner, donor and PCC network feedback and input, including employee engagement plans and cause-marketing campaigns
• Represents the Foundation at local, provincial and regional meetings and events
• Manages and leverages Advisory Councils comprised of local business leaders in each of the Western Provinces
• Pursues aggressive philanthropic goals and strategies leveraging existing and new networks striving toward developing a regional major gifts program