Barking, Redbrige and Havering NHS Trust
September 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Communications Officer in the NHS
- Creating the Online Marketing Strategy
- Producing content for website, press and social media
- Designing, copywriting and proofreading promotional materials such as prospectuses, leaflets and advertisements with a view to increase student recruitment and attendance at open events
-Representing Chase High at external promotional / career events and exhibitions
- Digital Marketing including writing online content for the website and using Google Analytics
- Developing press relations through contact with media organisations and writing press releases
-Designing and implementing marketing project plans with responsibility for the Publicity budget, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Managing the team of Sixth Form Student Ambassadors to increase brand awareness
- Organising small-large scale events including open evenings, career fairs and celebration events
- Building effective working relationships with senior leaders, subject departments, the media, local dignitaries and the community
- Implementing the PR Strategy.
- Liasing with colleagues, students and the media.
- Researching and writing Press Releases.
- Produce and edit promotional material including fortnightly and termly newsletters.
- Maintain and regularly update of the website.
- Event Organisation
- Providing accurate and timely payment of National Express Staff
- Dealing with employee pay queries
- Ensuring staff deductions such as Sick Pay were correctly calculated
Work Shadowing the At-Home Services Manager.
Conducted an Inter-Company invoicing project.
- Drafting Sponsorship Strategy
- Writing press releases for media launches
- Managing direct and email campaigns
- Assisting in the organisation of exhibitions
- Editor of company newsletter
- Showed potential students around the university