New horizon academy
October 2012 — December 2014
Substitute at multiple locations throughout Hennipen county
• Assist lead staff in developing and implementing a high quality, nurturing, anti-bias, curriculum
• Assist in maintaining developmentally appropriate environment and activities
• Co-teach in absence of Lead staff
• Ensure nurturing, culturally sensitive care for each child.
• Administer assessments of physical, social, emotional and cognitive development in each child
• Report concerns about children or parents to Lead Teachers
• Replenish classroom supplies and materials
• Lead circle times for large and small group
• Assist Lead staff in planning, preparing thematic teaching material/activities.