Obama for America
June 2010 — November 2012
- Organized and executed three campaign rallies for Barack Obama in Cleveland, OH with between 2.2K and 30K attendees which included Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, and Bruce Springsteen in coordination with Organizing for America Ohio campaign staff.
- Managed three teams of forty volunteers canvassing neighborhoods and potential voters during Get Out the Vote Campaign efforts as the Staging Location Director in Brooklyn, Ohio.
- Increased voter turnout in Cuyhoga County Ohio 8% over 2008 by expanding the electorate.
- Wrote and submitted daily outreach metric reports to the Regional Field Director.
- Delivered canvassing, phone banking, and Votebuilder data entry volunteer training in sister field offices in Parma, Ohio, Brea, Ohio, and Lakewood, Ohio.
- Organized, trained, and launched the fall 2011 “Greater Together Students for Obama” campaign which registered voters at Vanderbilt University, Tennessee State University, Tennessee Tech, The University of Tennessee, and the University of Memphis in coordination with campus leaders and student group representatives.
- Interviewed potential volunteers in one-on-one meetings and secured and trained neighborhood teams operating phone banks, registering voters, entering data into Votebuilder, and conducting canvassing trips to North Carolina.