B2C Marketing Manager
October 2015 — Present
Instant Impact is the UK's leading intern and graduate recruitment agency, specialising in placing students & graduates into jobs at fast growth Start-up & Scale-up businesses.
For a small business, we have a lot to say! If you’re interested in collaborating or want to hear more about our mission, graduates and SMEs then I’d love to hear from you. The marketing team are always available for questions, comment & opinion.
My current responsibilities include:
- Increasing the number of student & graduate sign-ups. Since taking over the role, sign ups have increased by 125% YOY and our database is now at over 45,000 users.
- Designing and implementing an Email Marketing plan for the entire user journey, focusing on keeping users engaged with Instant Impact throughout their early career.
- Project managing an entire rebrand and website redesign, including dramatically improving our UX and tech platform. I have devised an automated email system to increase user engagement and brand recognition.
- Developing an innovative Social Media strategy, by creating thoughtful content relevant to our demographic. I am particularly interested in exploring the importance of visual content on social and creating more meaningful communication with our followers.
- Using Google Analytics, Hubspot, Lead Forensics and Google Webmaster to provide detailed reporting on all Marketing efforts.
- Managing a team of 70 Brand Ambassadors, based at Universities across the UK, and a small in-house Marketing team.
- Building strategic commercial partnerships to increase brand awareness & reach new audiences.
- Managing relationships with media partners, agencies and designers.
- Creating & implementing various on-campus and digital marketing campaigns.
Please feel free to contact me directly:
Tel: 020 3762 2140 | Email: email@example.com