Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union
Marketing Communications Specialist
April 2010 — Present
- Lead collaboration between marketing team, management and external vendors in the creation of the annual promotional calendar. Drive the development of communications, campaigns, events, and promotions in support of corporate strategic objectives.
- Implement marketing plans, and assess effectiveness of budgeted dollars spent. Report mid- and post-campaign results, and provide recommendations for future campaigns to management.
- Effectively present marketing concepts and practices as department representative by ensuring corporate-wide awareness of and participation in all marketing activities.
- Coordinate and execute special events and projects including product/service launches, customer appreciation, annual meeting, and grand openings.
- Maintain corporate culture by promoting company mission and raising staff morale as the marketing liaison for the MHV Culture Committee.