Licensed Practical Nurse
April 2006 — Present
* Demonstrate commitment to the management of the patient needs under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse while functioning within the legal limitations of licensure and the Nurse Practice Act of Florida.
* Communicates effectively with the patient, the patient's family! Amal disciplines and physicians in a collaborative relationship.
* Completes position responsibilities by following established guidelines and protocols within the appropriate time.
* Maintains education and development appropriate for position.
* Performs position specific job functions at an acceptable level.
* Adheres to established hospital and department guidelines and protocols. Supports hospital mission, vision, and values.