Liberty Mutual Insurance
Claims Specialist II - Claims Specialist III
March 2014 — Present
- Managed a caseload of 180-190+ litigated and non-litigated bodily injury claims of up to $100,000 each
- Understand and apply applicable case law for multiple jurisdictions
- Investigated property damage and bodily injury claims and provide quality customer service to policyholders and third parties
- Communicated claims judgments and liability decisions effectively to both direct-deal and attorney represented claimants.
- Utilized analytical skills to evaluate meritorious bodily injury and property damage claims.
- Coordinated with defense counsel as necessary on litigated cases
- Mentored new employees in Bodily Injury Department and within the Advanced College Hire Program
- Assisted management with on-site interview events for the college program for 6-10 candidates